Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Zarafina


I'm a tea person. I only have 1-2 cups a day but they are mandatory. For my b'day, my mum gave me the best thing a tea drinker could dream of....Zarafina (TM)! It's a tea brewing sytem that boils the water, steeps the tea leaves, and then decants the tea into the included pitcher. This way, the tea doesn't sit & stew in it's leaves forever. Best of all, there are separate settings for black, green, oolong, and white teas as well as for loose tea vs. bag tea. No more waiting for my boiled water to cool enough to start steeping my green tea-Zarafina does it all! My son, who's obsessed with all machinery & things with buttons and levers, said it was "the best present ever!" xox to mum! (c) Flourbuttereggs 2008 All Rights Reserved.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

just a db checking out another db's blog.

i too am a tea drinker. that zarafina machine looks heavenly. although i must admit to loving the homey sound of the tea pot letting me know the water is hot!

For Cats Only said...

We can also help you intervene with your young pet before an irritating behavior for more details make an appointment for Cat boarding palm beach county